Thursday 6 October 2011

More love letters to the lovely Jen

Can you pass on my best wishes to Jenny , pip has been keeping me in the loop. As you probably know she is away this week in Bali.   Tell Jenny Graham and I are thinking of her and sending her lots of love.   Love Cath Moore Hi Cath, I am glad to hear that Jen’s operation went well and that all goes well with the next steps to her recovery. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to help.   Lou Senior I thought about sending flowers, but I guess she may have a whole bunch of same.    Also thought about buying her a Peter Alexander nightie, but I think I will wait until I hear more.  Your Mother called about an hour ago, telling me about Jenny, and also about what the doctors report will be.  Cathy, I am computer non-savvy , so could you please forward this email to Jennys blog.   So precious that the Killingers kids and the Stanton kids can be together .   My love     Kay   That is great news Cathy. Please pass on my love and prayers to JK, Will and the two precious girls. Give Jenny a big ‘go jk go’ cheer from the Macquarie IR crew. We are all cheering for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment