Wednesday 5 October 2011

Message from Jen to Angels

Dear Angels Thank you so much for all the emails, texts, cards, thoughts and prayers. And blog comments too! It is humbling to know how much everyone cares. I am feeling fine post operation and will be resting up in the hospital for a few days longer. I feel like I am in very capable hands here with the staff at the Strathfield Breast Centre I am so grateful that our girls are happy and in the wonderful hands of our family and friends and of course Will too. Will and I are so lucky to have so many generous people in our lives. Thanks again for all your kind wishes Please keep in touch Jen PS. And thanks to Cath for setting up this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to your blog JK! Now we really are a community. All here for you my darling girl' love "the comms manager".

    ReplyDelete