Thursday 13 October 2011

It's about you too...


Hi Angels, Jen's a bit 'over' talking about herself, so I thought I could talk about YOU tonight. It turns out big brother is watching, and I have just observed our 'Blog Stats'
Did you know...Jen's Angels are global - it won't suprise you that Jen has a  huge following in Australia (1472 page views), but Jen also has Angel's watching over her from UK, US, Belgium, Russia, Greece, Italy and Germany - so who are you? Maybe you could entertain Jen with the latest on your travels (is that you Aunty Teen?)
For the computer geeks, you will be pleased to know 56% of you are using Windows, 40% following via apple devises (desktop, iphone, ipad), and only 1% blackberry (remember those old corporate devises?)
Facebook is the biggest 'referring site' by far, so if you continue to resist the trend to social networking, maybe it's time to sign up?

Tomorrow's blog will be an update on Jen - she's off to see the professionals....stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. OK - for some silly nonsense, will share some kids antics... Lukey (who you know has just turned 5) gets scared going to sleep and wanders around the house at night until he finds a spot he feels comfortable in - it might be under the desk, on a stair, under a table or in a quiet corner. our challenge is to go around the house and "find Lucas" and put him to bed. The past couple of weeks, he has been insisting I stay in his bed "all night Mum, until morning, not just when I go to sleep". When I'm not there in the morning, he turns to Jamie and gets really quite cross and says: "Dad, you cannot keep taking mummy out of my bed. Just leave her there and sleep by yourself, you're an adult". He had a view that Jamie picks me up and carries me to bed when I'm asleep with him. Cute story and very Lucas. Further updates - young Zoe needs her tonsils and adenoids out two weeks today, so no doubt that will be a lot of fun. And, tonight is baked beans for dinner, so better get going or the kids will turn into scary monsters ... it's also movie night for them, which is a very very good thing. Thinking of you darl and look forward to knowing what the plan of attack is and brushing up on my cooking skills, so beware. Love Meggie xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meggie - you made me laugh out loud!! Love Cathy

    ReplyDelete