Tuesday 4 October 2011

Messages of love to Jen from the Angels

Thanks for the update Cath! Jen and your/her whole family are in my thoughts thru all of this...
Nick McF




Thanks for the update. I am currently in Assisi Italy and have offered many prayers for Jen when visiting the numerous awesome churches here. Feel so helpless not being able to contribute from such a distant away. It appears that she is in good hands. Onward and upwards to a speedy recovery.
Kind regards
Christine Killinger 

Please pass on our love, prayers and best wishes to Jen and Will… and all of you!

Love N+N

So glad the op went well, Jen was in my thoughts today as were you all.
Lol
Clair x



So great that today's over and went well - fingers & toes crossed for some good results.
 
Thanks for keeping us in the loop - I just tried to post a comment but it kept asking me to select a profile to post with?? I kept trying so I'm not sure if I've made no comment or perhaps it's been posted 8 times!
 
Thinking of the Kovacs clan too.
 
Cheers,
Jane

So glad it all went well.
Pat and Sheila

All of the Malcolms have been saying lots of extra prayers today! Our thoughts are with all of you. I'm so glad to hear that the op is over! 

We are in noosa this week and I am having lots of flashbacks everywhere I go as I always do coming back here of the great girls weekend that we had up here with jen and co in 2004 I think it was...and of course jen bumped in to people she knew everywhere we went! Very funny! 

Lots of love and thx again for keeping us updated. 
Al xxx

Thanks so much for the update. I've been thinking about Jen all day.

Hope you are well.

Love, Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment